Pre-Order now - Shipping starts in early June 2016.
The GREMSY H7 3-axis gimbal is the lightest and most powerful gimbal in its class for both handheld and aerial applications.
Thanks to ultra high resolution encoder up to 0.005 degree and advanced motor control in combination with ultra accurate IMU sensor, GREMSY H7 produces amazingly smooth footage on a new level of stability in even the most demanding situations. The built-in stand makes it super portable, compact and convenient while shooting. Being designed as light as possible, however it could support a wide range of professional cameras and accessories up to 3.18kgs.
Weight: 1.98kgs in Handheld mode / 1.45kgs in Aerial mode
Payload capacity: 3.18kgs in Handheld & Aerial modes
- Qty 1 – GREMSY H7 EcoFly
- Qty 1 – Circular Quick Release
- Qty 1 – H7 Charger
- Qty 2 – gPower 4S 3400mAh Batteries
Note: The GREMSY H7 uses the same the Joystick, Charger, and Batteries like the H6, H16.
- gMotion Controller, designed and made by Gremsy, based on a 32 bit ARM high speed microprocessor providing super fast response and accurate calculation.
- Encoder – Ultra high resolution up to 0.005 degree – world’s most highest resolution available in gimbal market
- IMU sensor – Ultra accurate with temperature compensation and calibration.
- Auto Tuning Feature – one touch gains optimal settings
- Battery running time up to 8 hours
- Simple 5 minutes setup & Balance
- Quick release top handle to connect/disconnect handle in seconds
- Dual-operator configuration with remote controls (SBUS or SPEKTRUM).
- Friendly and intuitive GUI working on multiple platforms: WINDOWS, MACOSX, iOS, Android.
- Holds camera and lens combinations up to 7 lbs / 3.18 kgs
- Motion control on an ipad apps allows natural pan, tilt and roll.
- Cameras supported: DSLRs, A7s, GH4, BMPCC, BMCC, C100/C300…