Product Availability ETA is January 2017.
DJI CINESSD uses an NVMe logical device interface specification, features four PCI Expressports and supports FAT32/exFAT file formats. It comes in both 120GB and 480GB. When using a 480GB CINESSD, the Inspire 2 can record videos at write speeds of up to 4.2Gbps, providing enough data to meet demanding filmmaking needs.
 PCI Express 3.0
 Coming soon
Estimated Recording time：
- CinemaDNG 5.2K 30fps: 15 minutes
- CinemaDNG 4K 60fps: 17 minutes
- CinemaDNG 4K 30fps: 30 minutes
- Apple ProRes 4444 XQ (no alpha) 4K 30fps: 32 minutes
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ 5.2K 30fps: 51 minutes
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ 4K 30fps: 71 minutes